English language school
Relax under the green canopies of the Royal Parks, or take a boat ride along the Thames River to enliven your afternoons before heading out to explore the city’s unrivalled nightlife.
London is the number one destination for our English language learners and may just be the right place for you.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL?
• Located next to Euston station in Zone 1, with unbeatable access to all areas of the city
• Free language workshops include CV and interview clinics, and university and careers advice
• Free activities include picnics in the park, walking tours, and Eat & Meet with fellow students
• Enjoy trips to musical shows, the London Dungeon, London Eye and Madame Tussauds
• Excursions available to Windsor, Stonehenge, Oxford, Bath and the Isle of Wight
Brazilian - 15%
Turkish - 14%
Korean - 14%
Japanese - 9%
Swiss - 8%
Taiwanese - 7%
Saudi Arabian - 5%
French - 5%
Italian - 5%
Russian - 3%
Other - 23%
16 - 17 years old - 5%
18 - 20 years old - 26%
21 - 25 years old - 46%
26 - 30 years old - 17%
31 - 40 years old - 4%
40 - 50 years old - 1%
51+ years old - 0%
About teachersOur teachers are supportive and experienced.
Our studentsWe teach English to adult students.
AccreditationBritish Council, EnglishUK
Facilities- 17 internet connected computers
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the centre
- Self study room
- Student lounge
- Interactive whiteboard throughout
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal