EC Los Angeles
English language school
in Los Angeles,
There is a “must-see” tourist spot everyday of the week, such as the Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory, but there are also hidden gems the city has to offer in its trendy neighbourhoods.
If a vibrant and eclectic city is where you want to learn English, this is the EC Experience for you.
WHY CHOOSE EC LOS ANGELES?
• Located in the heart of Santa Monica, five minutes’ walk from the beach
• Steps away from Third Street Promenade, an eating, shopping and nightlife paradise
• Free language workshops include Writing Wonders and Breaking News sessions
• Free activities include picnics, dress-up days, beach soccer and ping pong
• Enjoy an LA Dodgers game, sunset yoga and rollerblading on the boardwalk
• Excursions available to Hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studios and Las Vegas
Nationality mix (based on student weeks 2017/2018): 19% - Brazilian, 18% - Japanese, 14% - Saudi Arabian, 11% - Swiss, 10% - Turkish, 5% - Korean, 3% - Italian, 3% - Russian, 17% - Other (46 countries).
About teachersOur teachers are highly qualified
Our studentsWe teach English to adult students. We accept students 16-17 years old with parential consent form. Students under 18 must book homestay and return airport tranfer.
AccreditationALTO, Eaquals, English US, Feltom
Facilities- Free Wi-Fi
- Interactive whiteboards
- Library facilities
- Student lounge
- Self-study area
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal