EC San Diego
English language school
in San Diego,
WHY CHOOSE EC SAN DIEGO?
• Five minutes’ walk from La Jolla Cove, San Diego’s best diving, snorkelling and sightseeing spot
• Free language workshops include conversation, pronunciation and grammar sessions
• Free activities include local volunteering, Balboa Park museums, volleyball and lifeguard visits
• Enjoy surfing lessons, kayaking in La Jolla Cove, and visits to the zoo or Birch Aquarium
• Excursions available to San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles
Nationality mix (based on 2017/2018): 18% - Brazilian, 18% - Saudi Arabian, 16% - Swiss, 16% - Japanese, 12% - Korean, 4% - Italian, 3% - Turkish, 2% - Taiwanese, 11% - Other (35 countries).
About teachersOur teachers are highly qualified.
Our studentsWe teach English to adult students. We accept students 16-17 years old with parential consent form. Students under 18 must book homestay and return airport tranfer.
AccreditationALTO, Eaquals, English US, Feltom
Facilities- Free Wi-Fi
- Interactive whiteboard
- Student lounge
- Self-study area
- Student computers
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal