EC San Francisco
English language school
WHY CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL?
• Located downtown, a short walk from Market Street, Union Square, Chinatown, Little Italy and SoMa
• School is 18 floors up with views of the city; classrooms surround a large sun-filled lounge
• Free language workshops include pronunciation, writing and discussing California history and culture
• Free activities include neighbourhood walking tours, university visits, yoga and local street festivals
• Enjoy baseball games, BBQs, Golden Gate Park visits, Alcatraz excursions, and walks through San Francisco’s iconic Fisherman’s Wharf
• Experience a city embracing diversity, freedom and innovation in culture and technology
• Excursions available to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Napa Valley, Silicon Valley, Monterey and Yosemite National Park
About teachersOur teachers are highly qualified.
Our studentsWe teach English to adult students. We accept students 16-17 years old with parential consent form. Students under 18 must book homestay and return airport tranfer.
AccreditationALTO, Eaquals, English US, Feltom
Facilities- 23 internet connected computers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self study room
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- Student lounge
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal