English language school
Eastbourne’s “Sunshine Coast” beaches and proximity to London make it one of England’s trendiest resorts. Its laid back cafés and beautiful countryside attract an international crowd, and it’s an ideal setting for sailing, windsurfing, horse riding or hiking among the dramatic chalk sea cliffs. Our newly renovated school is close to the waterfront’s classic pier and fun shops.
Why you'll love EF Eastbourne?
- brand new school with intimate atmosphere
- bright modern classrooms with the latest learning technology
- easily explore the town on foot, including shops, restaurants and the Arndale Shopping Center
- private garden and spacious student lounges
- 10-minute walk to the Eastbourne Pier and beach
- public transportation stop conveniently located near the school
- power boat trips and organized excursions to Oxford, London, Stonehenge and Edinburgh
About teachersOur teachers are highly qualified and experienced. All our teachers are native speakers of English.
Our studentsWe teach English to adults.
AccreditationBritish Council, EnglishUK, Cambridge English, Southern New Hampshire University
FacilitiesOur English language school provides the best facilities to students.
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal