Embassy Summer - London - Docklands (11-17 years old)
English summer camp for teens
- Engaging classrooms with a positive learning atmosphere
- 15 hours (20 x 45 minutes) of lessons per week, morning or afternoon
- Student ratios of 15 students per class
- Placement testing lesson on day 1 to ensure students are classed appropriate to their levels
- Every student receives an Embassy Summer Student Notebook, allowing students to make a record of all of their lessons and support their learning beyond the summer
- We teach all levels, from beginner to advanced
- All courses include learning resources, materials appropriate to students age and level, and an end of course report and course certificate.
Our supportive environment creates the perfect conditions for our students to develop 6 essential Life Skills:
- Problem solving
Our activities & excursions are designed to further support the development of these skills. From taking lead on a team project that builds confidence, creating a piece of work to documenting a project in the local area - there are lots of opportunities for our students to develop their Life Skills.
Our centre is located in a quiet residential suburb at the University of East London Docklands Campus, next to the river Thames with views of the iconic London skyline.
The residence buildings are modern with single en-suite rooms spread across extensive grounds with an outdoor gym and basketball court for student use. Students can easy access central London to explore all the attractions of the bustling capital city.
About teachersAll English teachers are qualified.
Our studentsWe teach English to teens (11-17 years old).
AccreditationBritish Council; English UK
FacilitiesWe are located on a campus of the University of East London, so students have access to highly developed infrastructure of the campus.
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal