Embassy Summer - London - Shoreditch (13-17 years old)
English summer camp for teens
- Engaging classrooms with a positive learning atmosphere
- 15 hours (20 x 45 minutes) of lessons per week, morning or afternoon
- Student ratios of 15 students per class
- Placement testing lesson on day 1 to ensure students are classed appropriate to their levels
- Every student receives an Embassy Summer Student Notebook, allowing students to make a record of all of their lessons and support their learning beyond the summer
- We teach all levels, from beginner to advanced
- All courses include learning resources, materials appropriate to students age and level, and an end of course report and course certificate.
Our supportive environment creates the perfect conditions for our students to develop 6 essential Life Skills:
- Problem solving
Our activities & excursions are designed to further support the development of these skills. From taking lead on a team project that builds confidence, creating a piece of work to documenting a project in the local area - there are lots of opportunities for our students to develop their Life Skills.
London’s colorful Shoreditch area is alive with creativity and packed with things to do! Students study at a fantastic campus in the heart of England’s fashion and arts capital, just a short tube ride from all of London’s most iconic sights. Students live at Will Wyatt Court, part of University of Arts London whilst studying at New City College, just a 4-minute walk away.
This is Zone 2, 20 min to central London.
About teachersAll English teachers are qualified.
Our studentsWe teach English to teens (13-17 years old).
AccreditationBritish Council; English UK
Facilities- Indoor sports hall
- Communal space in each flat
- Nice courtyard at the learning centre
- Large common area on the ground floor of the accommodation building and as well as a terrace
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal