Spanish language school
Our school in Barcelona is our pride and joy. It’s large andmodern,but at the same time is a learning environment, where you, the student, are the center of all our attention.
You will study Spanish in comfortable, large, bright classrooms; you’ll be able to hang out, makenew friendsand try out all the new Spanish you’ve learned in the school’s large courtyard; and you can get ready to explore the city using the Wi-Fi available throughout the school. After classes when you wander into the city, you will find yourself smack dab in the middle of all the excitement in the gorgeous Eixample neighborhood.
- In the heart of central Barcelona, the Eixample district
- Metro stops: Rocafort, Urgel, Plaça Espanya , Universitat, Plaça Catalunya
- Next to 6 different bus lines
- Walking distance from Las Ramblas, the university, cultural centers, and much more.
About teachersAll our Spanish teachers are highly qualified.
Our studentsMinimum student age: 16 years old.
AccreditationInstituto Cervantes, FEDELE, The Madrid Chamber of Commerce
Facilities- A spacious, 4-story building (3,000 m²)
- 50 classrooms with audiovisual equipment
- 1,500 m² of gorgeous terraces
- Solarium terrace open all year round
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer lab with free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and central heating
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal