Spanish language school
- located in the heart of the city center, surrounded by a beautiful patio full of Andalusian columns and architecture
- walking distance from the beach and all the main tourist attractions
- next to the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- numerous markets, shops, restaurants, and bars nearby
About teachersAll our Spanish teachers are highly qualified.
Our studentsMinimum student age: 16 years old.
AccreditationInstituto Cervantes, FEDELE, The Madrid Chamber of Commerce
Facilities- beautiful historic building recently restored
- 24 sunny and spacious classrooms,
- multimedia room
- Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- spacious common areas
- wheelchair access
Select ANY MONDAY as start day and the number of weeks
School Fee: 0
Cost of the textbook: 0
Total due now:
Refund of prepayment upon visa refusal