Cost of English language courses in Malta
The cost of English language courses in Malta depends on a number of factors, for example, age group, type of course, season, duration and so on.
Cost of English courses for adults in Malta:
- Standard English 20 lessons per week - 206 €
- Intensive English 30 lessons per week - 270 €
- 20 private lessons per week - € 691
- Business English 20 lessons per week - 329 €
The cost of housing per week:
- accommodation in a family in a double room with half board (breakfast / dinner) –231 €
- accommodation in an apartment / residence in a single room without meals - 346 €
Thus, the average price of 1 week of learning English in Malta:
- 20 lessons of standard English and accommodation in a local family in a double room with half board (breakfast / dinner) will be € 413
- 20 lessons per week of lessons with a tutor and living in an apartment / residence in a single room without meals will be 1057 €
Cost of English courses for children and teenagers in Malta
Malta offers a large number of summer camps for children aged 4 to 12 years. As a rule, the standard duration of the English summer camp for children is 2-3 weeks. If we talk about prices, then 2 weeks of summer English camp for children cost from 850-900 € to 1600 €. The average price is 1,200 € for a 2 week summer camp. If we are talking about the cost of English courses for children without accommodation and extracurricular programs, then in the high season the price is about 250 €, in the low season - about 200 € for 20 English lessons per week.
English courses for seniors
English courses for seniors in Malta Similar English courses are organized for students of 50 years and older. Such courses are difficult to find in the summer, and the rest of the year is easy. The cost of 1 week - 180 €, which includes 20 lessons from Monday to Friday. Excursion program planned, but not included in the price.