Cost of English language courses for adults in Malta
English courses in Malta for adults are held for students from 18 years old. Some language schools enroll students aged 16-17 to English course for adults under certain conditions.
Speaking about the cost of language courses for adults in Malta, we should take into account the season and duration of classes. In summer prices for English courses are higher. If you book a long-term study, let’s say, 20 weeks, then the cost of 1 week will be noticeably cheaper than the cost of 1 week when booking a course for 2 weeks. The longer - the cheaper.
We came to the following conclusions about the average cost of English language courses in Malta in winter of 2019 for a period of 1 week:
- Standard English 20 lessons per week - 171 €
- Intensive English 30 lessons per week - 235 €
- A private tutor 20 lessons per week - 610 €
- Business English 20 lessons per week - 285 €
The cost of housing per week:
- accommodation in a family in a double room with half board (breakfast / dinner) - 177 €
- accommodation in an apartment / residence in a single room without meals - 239 €
Thus, the average price of 1 week of learning English in Malta:
- 20 lessons of standard English and accommodation in a local family in a double room with half board (breakfast / dinner) will be 348 €
- 20 lessons per week of lessons with a tutor and living in an apartment / residence in a single room without meals will be 855 €
We emphasize once again that we are talking about the average cost of learning English in Malta. Of course, this means that some of the programs are cheaper, and some are more expensive. For more information on the cost of language courses for adults in Malta, choose the season.