Alpha School of English
English language school
in St Paul's Bay, Malta
First of all, let's talk why studying a language abroad is better than studying at home?
Research shows that studying language abroad is better than studying in your own country!
- Oral fluency
- Better accents
- Better local conversation skills
- Faster speaking
- More confident conversations
- Longer streams of continuous speech
So we are happy to welcome you on a profile of Alpha School of English in Malta. Alpha School of English in Malta is a well-established EFL school, licensed by Malta’s Ministries of Education and Tourism and approved by the ELT Council. Established in 1991, our English school has welcomed junior and adult students from all over the world to learn English in Malta for over 30 years.
Alpha School of English has welcomed more than 45 different nationalities over the years. Nationality stats in 2018:
- Italian — 33%
- Polish — 20%
- German — 11%
- French — 11%
- Russian — 9%
- 43 other nationalities — 16%
Our extensive range of English courses are run by an international team of dedicated and highly qualified English teachers who are also native speakers of the English language. The modular nature of our course structure means that you can tailor-make your study experience at Alpha School of English and your stay in Malta to suit your specific requirements.
We are one of the smallest school in Malta yet we still welcome around 1,000 students each year. Our small school makes it easy to offer personalised service and smaller class sizes making Alpha School truly a friendly and welcoming school.
We did it first:
- The first Language School to open in the north of Malta
- The first Language School in Malta to introduce a Sports and Adventure Programme
- The first Language School in Malta to implement a Family programme
- The first Language School in Malta to open a Playschool for pre-school age children
- One of the first language schools in Malta to develop English + Work Experience courses
- One of the first language schools in Malta to develop online learning programmes
Our unique features:
- Family friendly with class times aligned for all ages from 2 years upwards
- Smaller classes for better personal attention
- Long stay and business friendly with highly qualified native teachers
Our prices for English courses include:
- Student welcome pack containing local maps and important information
- First day welcome meeting
- Alpha student ID card
- Pre-course placement test
- Weekly assessment
- Academic counselling with school Director of Studies
- Alpha School / CEFR final certificate
- Mobile phone sim card
- Discounted local gym membership rates
- Personalised attention from our super friendly staff and support for your excursion and activity planning
Learn English in Malta with Alpha School of English!
About teachersAll our English teachers are dedicated and highly qualified, who are also native speakers of the English language.
Our studentsWe teach English to adults.
- ELT Council lisensed (Malta Ministry of Education), №161
- Malta Tourism Authority (MTA)
- FELTOM accredited
- LanguageCert approved exam test centre
- Bildungsurlaub recognised
- CSN recognised
- Recognised by the European Comission offering courses to MEP's
- Free high speed WiFi access in school
- Free use of Roof garden leisure area
- Free lending library of books & CD media
- Use of quit rooms for private study
- Free computer access in Study room
- 24/7 emergency helpline
Choose ANY MONDAY and number of weeks
Refund of Visa Refusal